A FUTURE BUILT ON HERITAGE.
Megaworld Corporation’s 1st integrated urban township in the North
A Dynamic Destination for…
- Diversifying the mall experience
- Vibrant and Lively Entertainment Spaces
- Connecting People Through NaturE
- Adaptive Re-use and New Tourist Hotspot
- Creating New Communities
- Recognizing the Kapampangan Heritage
Megaworld Corporation’s investment in the City will provide an avenue to support the Kapampangans’ strong, innate entrepreneurial spirit and talent.
Capital Town Pampanga is expected to heighten tourism, business and lifestyle opportunities in the entire Pampanga and Central Luzon area itself.
GATEWAY TO CENTRAL LUZON
Capital Town’s location allows thousands of people to travel through it in order to access Nueva Ecija, Olongapo City, Tarlac City, Baguio City and the well-known Mount Pinatubo. The township is about 30 minutes away from the Clark International Airport, one of the biggest aviation complexes in Asia, where both local and international flights are offered.
The City of San Fernando is known as home to the former Pampanga Sugar Development Company, or popularly known as the PASUDECO Centrale.
• The First Filipino-financed sugar mill of Pampanga
• A catalyst for the exponential growth of the City of San Fernando
• A testament to the resiliency and progress of Kapampangans
In the same way that Pasudeco provided thousands of jobs during its time, Capital Town Pampanga will generate jobs and improve the livelihood of the area.
It will also have a dedicated museum for this icon and will integrate adaptive reuse of its historical artifacts.
History shall be used as a tool towards progress, and that’s exactly what Capital Town Pampanga will deliver.
Every great structure rises from a solid foundation.
- CULINARY CAPITAL OF THE PHILIPPINES
- GIANT LANTERN FESTIVAL
- SAN FERNANDO FROG FESTIVAL
- SAN PEDTRO CUTUD LENTEN RITES
Capital Town is set to become a new venue for Kapampangans to showcase their artistry and craftsmanship in many areas in life.
Capital Town is envisioned to expand and strengthen the Pampanga provincial capitol district. It is seen to lead a new phase of growth where entrepreneurs and businesses can flourish.
San Fernando is known as the “Culinary Capital of the Philippines”, and where the famous parol-making festival is held every year. Capital Town will become a venue for Kapampangans to showcase their craftsmanship and artistry.
As PASUDECO provided thousands of jobs during its time of operations, Capital Town is also envisioned to generate careers and improve the livelihood of the present and next generations.
The Kapampangan pride is one of their best assets. They put their hearts in everything they do. At Capital Town, they can practice, enhance, master, and display the rich culture and skills that are distinctly Kapampangan.
- Hailed as the ‘Culinary Capital of the Philippines’
- The center for commerce, trade, and regional government of Central Luzon
- Fully functioning seaports (5 fish landing centers at Guagua, Macabebe, Masantol, Minalin and Sasmuan)
- Access to 2 airstrips (Basa Air Base in Floridablanca and the Clark International Airport)
- Accessible via theNorth Luzon Expressway & the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTex)
PAMPANGA: CENTRAL LUZON’S ECONOMIC POWERHOUSE
- Pampanga has 3 metropolises, particularly San Fernando-Lubao, Angeles-Clark, and Porac-Subic, making it a growing agro-industrial-commercial metropolis.
- Direct access to fully functioning seaports (5 fish landing centers at Guagua, Macabebe, Masantol, Minalin and Sasmuan) and 2 airstrips (Basa Air Base in Floridablanca and the Clark International Airport)
- Host to various festivals such as the Philippine Hot Air Balloon Festival, San Pedro Cutud Lenten Rites, Giant Lantern Festival in San Fernando, various Kapampangan ‘food tours’, among others.
- Home to natural and man-made sceneries, such as the Mount Arayat, Candaba Swamp, and century-old heritage houses.
This benefits all aspects of residential, trade, and tourism opportunities conducted in the province.
SAN FERNANDO: HALL OF FAMER FOR ‘MOST BUSINESS FRIENDLY CITY’ AWARD
- Recognized by the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI), the City of San Fernando (Pampanga) continually exceeds expectations for trade, investments and tourism promotion, public-private sector partnership, medium, small, and micro enterprise development, quality management systems, innovations and human resource development, quality customer service and local government collaboration.
- The substantial pool of relevant manpower, ease of business, local government support, growth opportunities and infrastructure development makes the City of San Fernando the best place in the region to work, invest and grow your businesses.
Businessmen here enjoy the privilege of flexible business taxes and land use regulations, with supportive local government units.
Source: Felino Palafox Jr., Palafox Associates for Inquirer News | SunStar Pampanga
- Megaworld’s unprecedented track record assures investors’ confidence and ensures optimum capital appreciation with their businesses. Its developments raise the land value and secure guaranteed foot traffic for the area.
- Taking cues of other Megaworld Corporation developments with Shophouse property use, the Shophouse District at Capital Town Pampanga’s worth is expected to grow at 10% – 12% on average per annum.
“Capital Town will give a synergetic contribution in the growth of the city, not only will it enhance the developments that we are aiming for but it will also build opportunities for the Fernandinos and nearby localities in terms of economic activities, human capital development, that will generate entrepreneurial prospects and more jobs.”
– Mayor Edwin Santiago on Capital Town